My first time abroad馃挀

                                                                 My first time abroad馃挀                                                                                                 

14/03/2023

Hello friends馃槃, I would like to share with you an important news for me. It turns out that I will be going abroad, nothing more and nothing less than to Spain as it is a beautiful country馃挓. I hope to be able to take my family with me. While there, I want to visit the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, stroll through the streets of Madrid and I can't leave behind Gaudi's masterpieces like the Park G眉ell, don't you think it's wonderful!. Also, I want to know La Casa Batll贸 that everyone marks on their maps, and I could not be the exception so I want to know a little more about this and other places in Barcelona (Spain). Spending my vacations in this city is also a reason to visit my family that lives there and to be able to be more aware of them. Being there I will share with you pictures of all the places.


By: Jhoselin Arguello Escobar (320002)


15/03/2023

Something unexpected has happened馃様馃槩馃様.
 
Friends I must give you some news. I am very sad, something unexpected happened. It turns out that I really wanted to go to Spain. But I can't do it because when I checked my passport it is expired and therefore I would not arrive in time for the established date plus my parents can't accompany me because they don't fit the dates.

I regret not having checked my passport on time because it will not arrive on time and by the time I get there I will have to start studying the next semester. I will miss all the places I wanted to visit so much. I hope to be able to fix this situation and be able to travel, which is what I wanted so much.

I hope that this experience will be useful to you and that you can plan your trip well and be happy in wonderful places.


By: Jhoselin Arguello Escobar (320002)







Comentarios